16 Day simpson desert Tour
16 Day Simpson Desert Tour
Our sixteen day Simpson Desert tour is one you will never forget. Discover some of the most remote parts of Australia and the real bush characters that go along with it. Our tour crosses gibber plains, sand dunes and roads that seem like they run forever.
You will see stars like you have never seen them before and spectacular sunsets over the dunes. Travel with the safety of a convoy guided by experienced driver guides who have a real passion for this country.
Our tour takes in areas including Broken Hill, Arkaroola, Gammon Ranges, William Creek, Dalhousie Springs, Simpson Desert, Birdsville, Innamincka, Tibooburra and many more.
- Amazing outback landscapes and animals
- Great Outback towns like Broken Hill, Birdsville & Innamincka
- The dingo fence (largest man made structure in the world)
- Climb Big Red Sand Dune
- Swim in warm springs from the Artesian Basin
- Visit massive cattle stations
- Birdsville pub
- Burke and Wills dig tree
- Burke’s grave
- Cameron Corner (Where NSW, QLD & SA meet)
- Outback towns and community spirit
- Travelling with other people looking for fun and adventure
- Motel accommodation in Cobar
- Twin share large canvas tent (when camping)
- King single camping bed keeping you up off the ground
- Self inflating mattress and pillow
- Sleeping bag rated to correct local temperature
- Final night’s accommodation and farewell dinner at the Underground Motel in Whitecliffs
- Cereal breakfast, morning tea, sandwiches for lunch, dinner cooked over the campfire
- Light refreshments and snacks (no alcohol provided).
- All fees relating to park entry and sights
- Transport in one of our luxury four wheel drive vehicles
- Guides who love the outback and showing people it’s beauty and character
- Heaps of fun
- Airfares to Sydney NSW
- Airfares from Sydney NSW to your home
- Drinks along the way (excluding water which is carried by us)
- Tours not on the itinerary
- $3,950.oo / adult as a passenger in one of our vehicles (fully catered)
* Min two passengers on all tours. Maximum 3 passengers per vehicle so everyone gets a window seat. Single supplement available upon request.
- Please check our calendar here