- To provide our passengers with an enjoyable experience
- To act in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- To show off our beautiful country
- To provide the best quality tours with competitive prices
- To present our vehicles in an immaculate condition
- To ensure a consistent and reliable service on time, every time
- To provide a safe and relaxed journey
- To conduct our business in an honest and ethical way
- To protect our environment for generations to come
From your first point of contact with our office, you will be greeted with a warm and sincere welcome by a small team of caring and dedicated professionals. You will find their helpful, friendly attitude, knowledge and advice invaluable. We pride ourselves on this, and it doesn’t stop there! Our drivers and guides are all first aid trained, accredited and have a wealth of knowledge in touring this great country
Voyager 4x4 Adventures operate a fleet of large modern Nissan and Toyota four wheel drive vehicles. Our vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest standards to provide safety and comfort to our customers. Our vehicles are well equipped with the latest in communications and navigational equipment and carry sufficient spares, tools and recovery equipment. Our vehicles are purpose setup for our rugged Australian conditions and have been proven and tested.
Flexibility is the key when it comes to holidays and tagalong tours with Voyager 4x4 Adventures are no different. We offer you the choice between self catered or fully catered tours. Our fully catered tours include hearty breakfasts, sandwiches for lunch and hot dinners cooked over the campfire, and don’t forget dessert. Let our vehicles carry the heavy weight, look after the refrigeration and let someone else do the washing up. Check out the prices on each of our tagalong tours pages.
The Great Stuff We Do
Our policy is to continually improve. This means introducing new tours, finding new locations, incorporating a great crew of drivers and operations/support staff, with a focus on delivering five star customer service.
- Day and extended private passenger sightseeing tours
- Day and extended Tag-Along Tours
- Corporate charter transfers
- Pre/Post Touring
- Itinerary Assistance
Travel is our business. People are our priority.
We accept cash, cheques, direct deposit or credit card as payment for your tour or charter booking. In line with industry practice, Voyager Coaches has introduced a nominal surcharge for those paying by credit card.
Voyager 4x4 Adventures are fully accredited by the NSW Department of Transport & Infrastructure / Accreditation No 31951