Nationally Recognised 4wd Driver Training CourseS
Nationally Recognised Basic 4wd Driver Training Courses
This one day course includes:
- Basic mechanical knowledge & vehicle setup
- Camping safety & procedures
- Tyre Pressures
- Jacking a vehicle
- Basic water crossings
- Stall Recovery
- Steep ascents and descents
- Side Slopes
- Snatch strap recovery
- Varying terrain including rocks,ruts and sand
No experience is necessary prior to this course. All training and guidance will be given on the day by at least one of our fully qualified and experienced Certificate IV trainers.
Vehicles must be fitted with front and rear rated recovery points (phone or email our office if you are unsure how to identify these points). Vehicle must be equipped with high and low range gearing (email to enquire about our All Wheel Drive Training Courses) No recovery gear is required but feel free to bring your own so you can familiarise yourself with it. Be sure to have your auto insurance up to date and be ready to have a great time!
Lithgow NSW, Hunter Valley NSW and Beaudesert QLD
$350.oo (incl GST) for the first trainee driver and $50.oo for the second trainee driver in the same vehicle
* Please enquire with our office if you have multiple vehicles in your group as private courses can be arranged at a time and price to suit you.